Sunday, 20 June 2010


This is a gemstone I bought, when I was hosted in Brenda's house in England last year. I have tried to frame it to use it for a necklace. I worked the whole day of yesterday, without finding a solution, because the gemstone always fell out, as it has no hole.
Today I started at 7 o'clock in the morning and I came up with this. It is not a good image, as it is scanned, and everything has to be perfectionated. But without a bit of glue it will not stay. So, when I was at last excited to have finished something, I put a bit of glue under the tatting, and...I got the glue also on the stone.
Though it took me hours to make this, I will make a better one!

1 comment:

Marty said...

That's a very pretty piece. I do like the irregular shape of the center stone and understand how it would be very difficult to the the tatting to work around it without covering it.