Let's continue with second part:
The work is now going up on the other side
13) LC chain 10
14) DC ring 5 + 5 (join on top of opposite small ring)
15) LC chain 10
16) pull the central Lp a bit out, pushing the there joined rings near.
DC ring 4 + 7 + 7 LP 4,
17) LC ring 5 - 5 on the other side
18) LC chain 10
19) DC ring 4 + 7 + 7 + 4
20) LC chain 10
21) DC ring 5 + 5 (join to top of opposite small ring)
22) LC chain 10, LJ on top of opposite chain under the ring clover (push the ds a bit down to make a little space on the core thread under the ring clover and lock join there)
LJ means Lock Join, which is made with the core thread, this join is also called somewhere Down Join.