Thursday 8 December 2016

My friend Sherry Townsend

When I was years ago invited to teach at Palmetto tatters days, the first person I met while going from the sleeping room through the garden to the classroom, was Sherry Townsend, an eccentric lady with a lot of red long curled hair and very colored clothes. She saw me and said to me: you are Iris. From that moment on we became friends and she has become the test tatter for my books, a work she seems to enjoy a lot. So also for the new book she has tested all my butterflies and given me precious suggestions to make the book the most perfect possible. Thank you, Sherry, I hope we will have an occasion to meet again. Here is the picture of her Christmas decoration: The buttefly book can be bought from Lacis

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I met Sherry at Palmetto Tat Days this year! I've known who she was for years, so it was nice to be able to meet her in person. We spent a good deal of time talking, and I know she is someone I will always consider a friend. I'm so happy that she had the opportunity to test tat for you and give you feedback. I'm really looking forward to your new book!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Diane you are so sweet. So is Iris. Wait till you see the next book ;).