Sunday 13 October 2013

summer creation

My dear tatting friends, Summer and summer holidays are always my best moments for inspiration. My husband Belisario does everything for me to leave me the whole time for creative works. He cooks, he cleans, he does the shopping and he also organizes some expositions for me. In summer I have a book, where I design, and then I try to tat my designs. 50% of them do not work, but some come out pleasing. This one is one of them. But...the clunys, which I like, have a problem, they twist, so the pieces with clunys have to be fixed well, a thing I'm too lazy to do. Hmm, perhaps you can suggest a solution!

5 comments:

Marta F. Sitarska said...

The Clunys twist even after ironing? Maybe they need a "hot" suggestions for how to behave :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh to have a wonderful husband, Mine is good but not that good, I am still expected to housework, cook, garden etc my time for playing with tatting is limited, I have several ideas which came into my head on holiday but I think they will be staying on a bit of paper for a while yet.
Your design looks lovely I am sorry I don't have any ideas at the moment as to why they twist. I am sure you will find the answer.
Keep up your wonderful work designing. Your designs are a joy.
Margaret

Carla said...

Questo lavoro è bellissimo, le foglie cluny purtroppo non sono la mia specialità. Che fortuna ad avere un marito come il tuo! Anche il mio è siciliano e cerca in tutti i modi di aiutarmi.

West Pine Creations said...

Another gorgeous doily!! Love the color.

God's Kid said...

Very gorgeous design!! :)