Wednesday 14 April 2010

Third steps of earring

Step 12: Without reversing your work change color with shoelace knot and make a chain of 12 ds. Join to last free picot on you dark chain near the 6mm bead.

Step 13: Change direction, change color with shoelace knot and work a chain of 3ds taking a seed bead from your working thread between: 3 b 3 b 3 b 3 b 3 b 3 (5 beads). Join to picot of last ring of dark center flower.

Step 14: Change color with shoelace knot and work a chain with a 6mm bead as described in Step 2



Step 15: Now comes the most difficult part! Start your ring with 7 ds. Look carefully on the image and join to picot on top of second leaf of dark center flower, leaving the dark chain with the bead behind.



Step 16: work other 4 ds and join to the 6mm bead on your chain.




Step 17: Work the next 9ds on your ring and join to first picot of the dark chain in the same way as described in Step 4.





Step 18: Work the last 20 ds of the ring and close. Put the ring in the right position on the underlying chain.

Tomorrow we will finish!

4 comments:

Gina said...

What? No comments? LOL! I'll admit I've been busy but I'm copying each step along the way and when it's done - I'll do it all in one sitting. I was hoping to see questions, stumbling places, etc. at this point. Maybe it's really that easy????

It's a beautiful & intiguing design and thank you for your generosity in offering it and in such a detailed way. I was in a bead store yesterday and wish I had the size of beads needed with me so that I could have gotten something gorgeous but I have beads I can use. Lovely!

izetta said...

This lessons are extra, i have to try this to do :), thanks

Margarets designer cards said...

Just found this gorgeous earring on Pinterest and followed the links, these are beautiful and lovely pattern
Margaret

TPK said...

Amazing earrings. I would like to make them, but I do not know where to find the finish part (at the end of part 3 says tomorrow we will finish). Zhank you for the help.

Petra