Saturday 28 February 2009

4th day of TIAS

Now we work back over our motif.
30)DC chain 10, join to picot of ring of tree ring clover, 10 - 12, LJ to the center between the 4 big LC rings
31) RW, LC chain 12, RW, DC tree ring clover 6+3-3(join to near picot of DC chain), 3+3-3-3, 3+3-6
32) RW, LC chain 8
33) RW, DC tree ring clover 6+3-3(join to previous ring), 3+6-6-3, 3+3-6
34) RW, LC chain 8
35) RW, DC tree ring clover 6+3-3(join to previous ring), 3+3-3-3, 3+3-6
36) RW, LC chain 12, join to center between the 4 big LC rings
37) RW, DC chain 12, join to picot of last ring of tree ring clover, 10-10, LJ to foot of last big LC ring, pushing the ds a bit down making a bit of space under the ring on the core thread.
How has it to come out: the darc color forms a heart around the lower motif and in the middle of the heart there comes up a square of light color, surrounded by 3 DC tree ring clovers, joined together between themselves and at the ends to the dark color chain heart.

4 comments:

Hillside Threads said...

Oh my word! I have only just finished day 1 after making a mistake and having to repeat it. I had better get tatting. I am really enjoying learning sooo much. Thank you for your hard work in organising this.

Eva S said...

It's great.Today I made it while watching TV.
Eva in the very south of Sweden

Hillside Threads said...

I've finally caught up but I have made a few mistakes. Have blogged what I have done so far. Looking forward to the next installment
Jane

Unknown said...

I am finally caught up! YAY!!! I have finally posted my progress, too! :)