Saturday, 27 December 2008

design realisation

There were some points in the first try, shich did not satisfy me. First the little square could not be inserted in the design without an extra chain, second the clunies were hanging a bit down. So I made a second design trying to find a way to make the square perfect and a chose to put the clunies on the outer round of the flower. Tatting it I realised the the chains on the second round under the flower were too short, so I also cut away the flowers of first try and make the chains longer. So now I like the result of both. Now I will try the next one!

3 comments:

TattingChic said...

This is very interesting to watch the design progression. Thank you, Iris.

Tattycat said...

I think it is beautifu, Iris. You amaze me!

Marty said...

These are both very pretty. Using wool is what amazes me -- it's just surprising that it doesn't fray or tangle. These will make beautiful sweater insets.