Saturday 15 December 2007

Influenza


I had three terrible weeks in which the whole familiy was sick almost twice. My 8 month old grandboy, whom I babysit during the week while my daughter attends university, cried for two days and nights of cause of the fewer and caugh and close nose and in the night my husband, me and my daughter, everybody hold him for some hours in his arms in vertical position to permit him to sleep a little between crying. His sister also had fewer, vomiting and diarhea. My daughter also got ill with hight fewer. Then they were all so ill, that they didn't come and I was free but then I got also sick and so got my other daughter and my 6 year old granddaughter. It seems now all better, but after all suffering I got also a teeth ache and on monday I have to go to the dentist. I'm a bit depressed.
But, as you already know, when I'm sick, I'm creative and I designed and tatted these earrings.

1 comment:

Marty said...

I'm sorry to hear you and your family were all so ill! You certainly do lovely work through your illness -- those earrings are very pretty.