Friday 24 August 2007

The new butterfly


A new butterfly has joined my collection of threedimensional butterflies. I worked at this butterfly the whole day, from about 8 o'clock in the morning till midnight, with some interruptions only for looking at the computer and eating something cold from the fridge and some fruit. This was possible, because I was alone at home. Ah, I forgot, in the afternoon a friend came for two hours for a german lesson. I was there more times to abbandone the project, but then continued, changing my design and finally reaching the perfect stitch count. Here it is, the newborn butterfly.

1 comment:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hi Iris,
I live in New York, USA and I will be in South Carolina in your tatting class in little over a week. I am taking your doily class. It looks like it will be lots of fun. Will you be bring the pattern for your newborn butterfly with you. Some of us may want to purchase the pattern directly from you. It is a true beauty. I hope you will be bringing some of your tatting you have done in the past and any booklets or pattern CDs. I would like to add more to my collection of patterns that I have from you.
Sherry